Reiki ? Yoga ? Pilates
Joan has the ability to guide students to the true essence of yoga. Her extensive knowledge of yoga, the human body, and psyche, will guide students to develop spiritual and physical awareness.
She accompanies her extensive knowledge with warm human empathy, passion, and through clear communication imparts many tools and techniques to guide students in Hatha yoga.
Joan brings over 18 years of experience in yoga teaching and teacher training. She trained widely in the USA graduating from both the 200 hour Kripalu teacher training course and the 650 hour Phoenix-Rising yoga training in 2000.
Joan started training with Donna Farhi in 2000,and by 2008 she completed the 21-day training in comprehensive advanced studies program in which teachers study the evolution of movement and it’s relationship to the safe and effective teaching of Yoga. Joan Miller is now a “Senior Associate Teacher” having assisted Donna Farhi on many training courses and retreats.
Joan has taught for 12 years on the Qi Yoga Teacher Training program and is also a qualified Pilates teacher and Reiki Master.
For more information contact Joan today (request form below) QUALIFICATION DETAILS
Joan Miller is a member of these associations
- Yoga Australia – Level 3 Senior Registered Yoga Teacher.
- Yoga Australia – Registered Yoga Therapist.
- IYTA – International Yoga Teachers Association – Full Member.
- IAYT – International Association of Yoga Therapists – Member.
- Australian Reiki Connection – Member.
Joan Miller is a Senior Associate Teacher for Donna Farhi. She has completed the 21 day comprehensive advanced studies program in which teachers study the evolution of movement and it’s relationship to the safe and effective teaching of Yoga. “Senior Associates” have both attended and assisted a teacher training.
W: Click Here
Joan Miller has successfully completed and is certified in the following trainings
- Kripalu Yoga Teacher Training 200 hour Certificate, 2000
- Phoenix Rising Certified 650 hour Yoga Therapy Practitioner, 2000
- Advanced Yoga Studies with Donna Farhi
2001 - 80 hour Advanced Yoga Teacher Training
2004 - 92.5 hour Advanced Yoga Teacher Training
2008 - 150 hour Advanced Yoga Teacher Training
- Yoga Therapeutics with Judith Lasater
2006 - 20 hours on vertebral column, asana and restorative yoga
2008 - 20 hours on neck, shoulder, knee, hip and asana from the
2010 - 20 hours on therapeutic applications of yoga
- Body-Mind Centering and Yoga training with Bonnie Bainbridge Cohen. 2001, 2002, 2009, 2011 and 2017.
- Pilates Teacher Certificate with The Pilates Room
2004 - Level 1 Certificate
2008 - Level 2 Certificate